Search Issue Tracker
FBX Conversion - C4D plugins collide when using two versions of Unity on the same machine
If someone uses two versions of Unity on the same computer - Unity-C4DToFbx can collide. Every time you will try to reexport after changing Unity - it will reinstall the plugin. Each version of plugin could use it's own folder to find commandPipePath file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open