Search Issue Tracker
FBX Conversion - C4D plugins collide when using two versions of Unity on the same machine
If someone uses two versions of Unity on the same computer - Unity-C4DToFbx can collide. Every time you will try to reexport after changing Unity - it will reinstall the plugin. Each version of plugin could use it's own folder to find commandPipePath file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies