Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] IL2CPP project is failing to PInvoke iphlpapi.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend
3. Run project in Visual studios (Debug x64)
4. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test starts but never completes
5. Find the function (Win32NetworkInterface_GetNetworkParams_m2297365948) and add "return 0;" as its first line
6. Build and run the app
7. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test successfully runs and completes.
Expected results: The test successfully runs.
Actual results: Test starts but never completes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b12
Note: In 2018.1 adding return 0; to function doesn't help in solving this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version