Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[UWP] IL2CPP project is failing to PInvoke iphlpapi.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend
3. Run project in Visual studios (Debug x64)
4. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test starts but never completes
5. Find the function (Win32NetworkInterface_GetNetworkParams_m2297365948) and add "return 0;" as its first line
6. Build and run the app
7. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test successfully runs and completes.
Expected results: The test successfully runs.
Actual results: Test starts but never completes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b12
Note: In 2018.1 adding return 0; to function doesn't help in solving this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac