Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[UWP] IL2CPP project is failing to PInvoke iphlpapi.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend
3. Run project in Visual studios (Debug x64)
4. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test starts but never completes
5. Find the function (Win32NetworkInterface_GetNetworkParams_m2297365948) and add "return 0;" as its first line
6. Build and run the app
7. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test successfully runs and completes.
Expected results: The test successfully runs.
Actual results: Test starts but never completes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b12
Note: In 2018.1 adding return 0; to function doesn't help in solving this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered