Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[UWP] IL2CPP project is failing to PInvoke iphlpapi.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend
3. Run project in Visual studios (Debug x64)
4. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test starts but never completes
5. Find the function (Win32NetworkInterface_GetNetworkParams_m2297365948) and add "return 0;" as its first line
6. Build and run the app
7. Press on "Blob Storage" UI button. The test successfully runs and completes.
Expected results: The test successfully runs.
Actual results: Test starts but never completes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b12
Note: In 2018.1 adding return 0; to function doesn't help in solving this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions