Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Failing to initialize an instance of EditorWindow when it's in 3rd level of class nesting
1. Open user's project "NestedEditorWindows.zip"
2. Open Window -> "A"
3. Repeat 2nd step with "B" and "C"
Expected result: All windows open successfully, without any errors
Actual result: Window "C" doesn't open and throws a "NullReferenceException" error in the console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler