Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Facebook Platform support throws BadImageFormatException error and prevents building
Steps to reproduce:
1. New project
2. Switch platform to Facebook
3. Switch SDK to 7.10.1
4. Choose WebGL
5. Build and Run
6. Build and run again
Expected: Build will complete, no errors thrown
Actual: BadImageFormatException error is thrown, Build and Run can't complete
Reproduced with Unity 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Tested with Branch: 2017.1/platform/facebook/integration but later reproduced on stable as well.
BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage (Disposable`1 stream, System.String file_name)
Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (Disposable`1 stream, System.String fileName, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters)
Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (System.String fileName, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.