Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Facebook] Editor throw errors related to SDK after Facebook support installation
How to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project (notice that Facebook support should be installed later)
2. Try to build it on standalone (Everything works fine)
3. Go to Build Settings and download Facebook build support
4. Install the module and re-open the project
Expected results: No errors in the console
Actual results: Editor spawns 4 errors related to Facebook SDK can be seen in the console
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'