Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Facebook.SDKManager.ParseSupportedSDKList causes JSON Parse Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Error appears on launch
"ArgumentException: JSON parse error: Invalid value.
UnityEngine.JsonUtility.FromJson[AvailableSDKVersions] (System.String json)"
Expected: No errors due to facebook support
Actual: Error is thrown
Notes: Didn't reproduce for QA, but developer saw the problem and issued a fix regardless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order