Search Issue Tracker
External: Mouse scroll wheel events not recognised in fullscreen mode using some third party mice.
Mouse scroll wheel events not recognised in FF fullscreen.
Testing 3.5.6 and manual runtime input testing project.
1. Launch Unity 3.5.6 latest build with manual runtime tests project
2. Install 3.5.6 webplayer
3. Build WebPlayer
4. Launch in FF latest and progress to mouse scroll wheel test in FS
5. Observe input not recognised in FS
Desired outcome: Input to be recognised in FS.
Note: Input was recognised in windowed mode.
Output log file attached.
10.7 OS X.
Repeated steps with 3.5.5 released build and the issue is still present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker