Search Issue Tracker
External: Mouse scroll wheel events not recognised in fullscreen mode using some third party mice.
Mouse scroll wheel events not recognised in FF fullscreen.
Testing 3.5.6 and manual runtime input testing project.
1. Launch Unity 3.5.6 latest build with manual runtime tests project
2. Install 3.5.6 webplayer
3. Build WebPlayer
4. Launch in FF latest and progress to mouse scroll wheel test in FS
5. Observe input not recognised in FS
Desired outcome: Input to be recognised in FS.
Note: Input was recognised in windowed mode.
Output log file attached.
10.7 OS X.
Repeated steps with 3.5.5 released build and the issue is still present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file