Search Issue Tracker
Exporting asset packages fails to include shader '#include' files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Right click on the scene 'Main Menu' and click 'Export Package...'
3. Notice the 2 .cginc files in "Assets/Advanced Foliage Shader v4/Shaders/Includes" are not present in the Export window
4. Complete the export
5. Import the produced .unitypackage into a new project
6. Notice the errors in the Console about missing shader 'includes'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0