Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Experimental packages in use button in toolbar doesn't always shorten to an icon when full message cannot fit
The orange button and dropdown in the main Editor toolbar that notifies a user when an Experimental package is installed in their project does not resize properly anymore; at widths where the full 'Experimental Packages in Use' message cannot fit into the right side of the toolbar, the button is supposed to shrink to an icon.
However, there is a range of width now where the full message is still displayed but is covered partially by the play mode buttons. This is partly due to an implementation detail on the Packman side where we hardcoded the width to shrink the button at, without accounting for the possibility of new buttons being added to the same area of the toolbar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build