Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
"-executeMethod" does not await and exits without completing when the method is async
Steps to repro:
1. Download and extract the project
2. Run the Test method in batch mode (using `-batchmode -projectPath <> -executeMethod "BatchTest.Test" -logFile <> -quit`)
3. Observe the log file
Expected result: Log file should print out "Finished!" when the method finishes.
Actual result: Log file shows "Beginning test!" but does not print out "Finished!" which is at the end of the method.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode