Search Issue Tracker
"-executeMethod" does not await and exits without completing when the method is async
Steps to repro:
1. Download and extract the project
2. Run the Test method in batch mode (using `-batchmode -projectPath <> -executeMethod "BatchTest.Test" -logFile <> -quit`)
3. Observe the log file
Expected result: Log file should print out "Finished!" when the method finishes.
Actual result: Log file shows "Beginning test!" but does not print out "Finished!" which is at the end of the method.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors