Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
"-executeMethod" does not await and exits without completing when the method is async
Steps to repro:
1. Download and extract the project
2. Run the Test method in batch mode (using `-batchmode -projectPath <> -executeMethod "BatchTest.Test" -logFile <> -quit`)
3. Observe the log file
Expected result: Log file should print out "Finished!" when the method finishes.
Actual result: Log file shows "Beginning test!" but does not print out "Finished!" which is at the end of the method.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property