Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
"-executeMethod" does not await and exits without completing when the method is async
Steps to repro:
1. Download and extract the project
2. Run the Test method in batch mode (using `-batchmode -projectPath <> -executeMethod "BatchTest.Test" -logFile <> -quit`)
3. Observe the log file
Expected result: Log file should print out "Finished!" when the method finishes.
Actual result: Log file shows "Beginning test!" but does not print out "Finished!" which is at the end of the method.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object