Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Some menu items are not available through EditorApplication.ExecuteMenuItem
Certain menu items - mainly in the File, Edit, and Window menus - are not recognised by EditorApplication.ExecuteMenuItem. For example, calling EditorApplication.ExecuteMenuItem("Edit/Delete"), you get the error message:
ExecuteMenuItem failed because there is no menu named 'Edit/Delete'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project