Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Handles] [ExecuteInEditMode] The PositionHandle becomes too sensitive if rotation changes during dragging
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Repro" project
2. Open "1.unity" scene
3. Ensure the Tool handle uses local orientation
4. Drag the GameObject named "Cube"
5. Cubes transform becomes too sensitive and GameObject coordinates starts jumping around
Repro video: http://screencast.com/t/34sY1Wds7qeI
About the scene:
There are two cubes included in the scene.
One cube has "ExecuteInEditMode" script attached which sets Cube to look at selected GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right