Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Handles] [ExecuteInEditMode] The PositionHandle becomes too sensitive if rotation changes during dragging
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Repro" project
2. Open "1.unity" scene
3. Ensure the Tool handle uses local orientation
4. Drag the GameObject named "Cube"
5. Cubes transform becomes too sensitive and GameObject coordinates starts jumping around
Repro video: http://screencast.com/t/34sY1Wds7qeI
About the scene:
There are two cubes included in the scene.
One cube has "ExecuteInEditMode" script attached which sets Cube to look at selected GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler