Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Handles] [ExecuteInEditMode] The PositionHandle becomes too sensitive if rotation changes during dragging
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Repro" project
2. Open "1.unity" scene
3. Ensure the Tool handle uses local orientation
4. Drag the GameObject named "Cube"
5. Cubes transform becomes too sensitive and GameObject coordinates starts jumping around
Repro video: http://screencast.com/t/34sY1Wds7qeI
About the scene:
There are two cubes included in the scene.
One cube has "ExecuteInEditMode" script attached which sets Cube to look at selected GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices