Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Handles] [ExecuteInEditMode] The PositionHandle becomes too sensitive if rotation changes during dragging
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Repro" project
2. Open "1.unity" scene
3. Ensure the Tool handle uses local orientation
4. Drag the GameObject named "Cube"
5. Cubes transform becomes too sensitive and GameObject coordinates starts jumping around
Repro video: http://screencast.com/t/34sY1Wds7qeI
About the scene:
There are two cubes included in the scene.
One cube has "ExecuteInEditMode" script attached which sets Cube to look at selected GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field