Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Handles] [ExecuteInEditMode] The PositionHandle becomes too sensitive if rotation changes during dragging
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Repro" project
2. Open "1.unity" scene
3. Ensure the Tool handle uses local orientation
4. Drag the GameObject named "Cube"
5. Cubes transform becomes too sensitive and GameObject coordinates starts jumping around
Repro video: http://screencast.com/t/34sY1Wds7qeI
About the scene:
There are two cubes included in the scene.
One cube has "ExecuteInEditMode" script attached which sets Cube to look at selected GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode