Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Exclusive fullscreen always opens on monitor 1 after regaining focus even when monitor 2 is set as primary display
1. Download and open attached "FullScreenTest.zip" project.
2. Go to windows display settings and set monitor numbered as 2 as main monitor.
3. Build and run the project on Standalone.
4. Notice that the game will open in full screen on monitor 2 (the main monitor).
5. Hover mouse to monitor 1 and click somewhere to focus on that monitor.
6. Click on the game again on monitor 2.
7. Notice that the game will now minimize.
8. Click on the game in the task bar until it opens up again.
Expected result: After maximazing, game opens on the primary display (display where the game was fullscreen before losing focus, in this case monitor 2) instead of display 1.
Actual result: After maximazing, game opens on display 1, instead of primary one (monitor 2).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4.
Notes: Did not reproduce on machine with AMD graphics card.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle