Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Exclusive fullscreen always opens on monitor 1 after regaining focus even when monitor 2 is set as primary display
1. Download and open attached "FullScreenTest.zip" project.
2. Go to windows display settings and set monitor numbered as 2 as main monitor.
3. Build and run the project on Standalone.
4. Notice that the game will open in full screen on monitor 2 (the main monitor).
5. Hover mouse to monitor 1 and click somewhere to focus on that monitor.
6. Click on the game again on monitor 2.
7. Notice that the game will now minimize.
8. Click on the game in the task bar until it opens up again.
Expected result: After maximazing, game opens on the primary display (display where the game was fullscreen before losing focus, in this case monitor 2) instead of display 1.
Actual result: After maximazing, game opens on display 1, instead of primary one (monitor 2).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4.
Notes: Did not reproduce on machine with AMD graphics card.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors