Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
EventType.MouseDrag is triggered when cancelling a Context Menu by Right-Clicking or Left-Clicking in a custom Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "DRAG DROP BUG" Window (Window->DRAG DROP BUG)
3. Right-Click anywhere in the opened Window to open a Context Menu
4. Right-Click or Left-Click anywhere else in the Window to cancel the Context Menu
Expected result: EventType.MouseDrag is not triggered
Actual result: EventType.MouseDrag is triggered
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.3.0a8
Note: Doesn't reproduce on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'