Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Events] Animation Event performance degrades depending on amount of components on animated object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene animationEvents.unity
- Scene contains about 400 animated characters that each fire an Animation Event every time one of their feet hits the ground
3. Play the scene
4. Open the Profiler Window
- Notice that the performance is consistently smooth
5. Click the "Add 5 more empty script components to each person" button
- Note how the empty scripts introduce performance spikes each time the characters feet hit the ground
- Clicking the button more times increases the number of components on each character
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website