Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
EventData.useDragThreshold does not get reset back to true after clicking a Scrollbar
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure the Architecture is set to "x86_64" in the Build Settings window
3. Comment out line 8 in "FixPointerDrag.cs"
4. Enter Play mode
5. Try dragging the Canvas inside it ("Like you would scroll a phone")
6. Notice the Drag Threshold is used
7. Click on the Scroll Bar
8. Try dragging the Canvas inside it ("Like you would scroll a phone")
Expected results: When the Viewport is selected, useDragThreshold is set to true again
Actual results: When the Viewport is selected, useDragThreshold is NOT set to true again and there is no Drag Threshold
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.0 - 1.1.0-preview.1 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.2.0a1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Errors downgrading)
Not reproducible with: Input System 1.1.0-preview.2 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.2.0a1)
Workaround: In the "OnInitializePotentialDrag(PointerEventData eventData)" set "eventData.useDragThreshold = true"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform