Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ES3.0/3.1] When using an Alpha 8 image as an alpha mask on Android 6.X devices with Mali the mask doesn't work
Using an Alpha 8 image as an alpha mask on Android 6.X devices with Mali GPU the mask doesn't work (the mask isn't masking) when built with GLES 3.0 or 3.1 graphics API.
1. Open the attached project (788821-ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. Notice that the image is masked (check Nexus5.jpg)
4. Build and run the project on Android 6.X device with Mali GPU targeting GLES 3.0 or 3.1 graphics API
5. Notice that the image isn't masked (check Note4.png)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values