Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ES3.0/3.1] When using an Alpha 8 image as an alpha mask on Android 6.X devices with Mali the mask doesn't work
Using an Alpha 8 image as an alpha mask on Android 6.X devices with Mali GPU the mask doesn't work (the mask isn't masking) when built with GLES 3.0 or 3.1 graphics API.
1. Open the attached project (788821-ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. Notice that the image is masked (check Nexus5.jpg)
4. Build and run the project on Android 6.X device with Mali GPU targeting GLES 3.0 or 3.1 graphics API
5. Notice that the image isn't masked (check Note4.png)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager