Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0a12
Fix In Review for 2022.3.X
Errors thrown in the Console window when Decal Renderer Feature is enabled
How to reproduce:
Open the attached project "Bear It.zip"
Expected results: No errors in the Console window
Actual results: There are errors thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2020.3.39f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"