Search Issue Tracker
Errors start appearing when repeatedly loading an asset bundle
1. Open project.
2. Open the scene "main"
3. Press "play"
Note that when the counter reaches ~400 (sometimes sooner, sometimes later), errors start popping up.
Expected result: if there are any errors with the assetbundle, they should appear while loading it for the first time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project