Search Issue Tracker
Errors start appearing when repeatedly loading an asset bundle
1. Open project.
2. Open the scene "main"
3. Press "play"
Note that when the counter reaches ~400 (sometimes sooner, sometimes later), errors start popping up.
Expected result: if there are any errors with the assetbundle, they should appear while loading it for the first time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode