Search Issue Tracker
Errors start appearing when repeatedly loading an asset bundle
1. Open project.
2. Open the scene "main"
3. Press "play"
Note that when the counter reaches ~400 (sometimes sooner, sometimes later), errors start popping up.
Expected result: if there are any errors with the assetbundle, they should appear while loading it for the first time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane