Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Errors in console in Playmode for Unity Survival Shooter 5
1. Create new project.
2. Import Survival shooter 5 from Asset store.
3. Open _CompletedAssets -> Scenes -> Level 01 5.x scene.
4. Press Play.
Actual result: Observe errors in console.
Failed reading from: '91/916cd3968c6c58a93808436c4a11448e.rpc.sse'.
Failed loading probe set data for hash: 0x916cd3968c6c58a93808436c4a11448e
Error adding system: Data not available.
Expected result: No errors should be in log.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes