Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Errors are thrown when a prefab with more that 50 game components is selected in the Hierarchy window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "mmp" GameObject
3. Inspect the errors in the Console window
Expected: There are no errors when prefab is selected
Actual: Errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6
Not reproducable with: 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.0a1
Note: In 2018.3: there is an error when selecting the "mmp" GameObject in the scene saying too many scenes (more than 50) are being rendered.
In 2019.1: no error, but the header icon for the various materials are not rendering properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website