Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Errors are thrown when a prefab with more that 50 game components is selected in the Hierarchy window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "mmp" GameObject
3. Inspect the errors in the Console window
Expected: There are no errors when prefab is selected
Actual: Errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6
Not reproducable with: 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.0a1
Note: In 2018.3: there is an error when selecting the "mmp" GameObject in the scene saying too many scenes (more than 50) are being rendered.
In 2019.1: no error, but the header icon for the various materials are not rendering properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project