Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Errors appear when changing size of an array with serializable objects via Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project"
2. Load scene "s"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select GameObject
5. In the inspector Change Size of the Array
Expected result: New element appears in the array without any errors.
Actual result: New element appears in the array along with two errors for each element: "GetBool is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from Awake or Start instead".
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1.
Note: resizing array via script cause not errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.