Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Errors appear when changing size of an array with serializable objects via Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project"
2. Load scene "s"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select GameObject
5. In the inspector Change Size of the Array
Expected result: New element appears in the array without any errors.
Actual result: New element appears in the array along with two errors for each element: "GetBool is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from Awake or Start instead".
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1.
Note: resizing array via script cause not errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable