Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Errors appear in a Console, when in a Particle System value of Start Lifetime is set to Infinity
1. Create a new scene.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Type "Infinity" in start lifetime.
4. Stop and Play again Particle Effect in scene window.
5. Observe the console log.
6. Play the scene.
7. Observe the console log.
Expected result: no errors.
Actual result: Errors in a console.
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0a5 (because Start Lifetime is capped at 100 000)
When Start Lifetime is changed from a script, it will start producing errors only when ParticleSystem is stopped and played again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API