Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Errors appear in a Console, when in a Particle System value of Start Lifetime is set to Infinity
1. Create a new scene.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Type "Infinity" in start lifetime.
4. Stop and Play again Particle Effect in scene window.
5. Observe the console log.
6. Play the scene.
7. Observe the console log.
Expected result: no errors.
Actual result: Errors in a console.
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0a5 (because Start Lifetime is capped at 100 000)
When Start Lifetime is changed from a script, it will start producing errors only when ParticleSystem is stopped and played again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes