Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Errors appear in a Console, when in a Particle System value of Start Lifetime is set to Infinity
1. Create a new scene.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Type "Infinity" in start lifetime.
4. Stop and Play again Particle Effect in scene window.
5. Observe the console log.
6. Play the scene.
7. Observe the console log.
Expected result: no errors.
Actual result: Errors in a console.
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0a5 (because Start Lifetime is capped at 100 000)
When Start Lifetime is changed from a script, it will start producing errors only when ParticleSystem is stopped and played again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager