Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Errors appear in a Console, when in a Particle System value of Start Lifetime is set to Infinity
1. Create a new scene.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Type "Infinity" in start lifetime.
4. Stop and Play again Particle Effect in scene window.
5. Observe the console log.
6. Play the scene.
7. Observe the console log.
Expected result: no errors.
Actual result: Errors in a console.
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0a5 (because Start Lifetime is capped at 100 000)
When Start Lifetime is changed from a script, it will start producing errors only when ParticleSystem is stopped and played again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)