Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Errors appear in a Console, when in a Particle System value of Start Lifetime is set to Infinity
1. Create a new scene.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Type "Infinity" in start lifetime.
4. Stop and Play again Particle Effect in scene window.
5. Observe the console log.
6. Play the scene.
7. Observe the console log.
Expected result: no errors.
Actual result: Errors in a console.
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0a5 (because Start Lifetime is capped at 100 000)
When Start Lifetime is changed from a script, it will start producing errors only when ParticleSystem is stopped and played again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'