Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multiple errors appear after modifying ScriptableObject's array indirectly
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project '1303188.zip'
2. Select "New IMGUI Drawer Test.asset"
3. Set the Objects With IMGUI Drawers > Size value to 5
4. Press CTRL + Z (Undo)
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: The error doesn't appear in the Console Window
Actual result: The error appears "Retrieving array element that was out of bounds" in the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (UIElements are not introduced)
- Errors appear after adding/removing an item programmatically in the ScriptableObject's array
- Not reproducible after modifying ScriptableObject's array by changing Property Fields values in the Inspector view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"