Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multiple errors appear after modifying ScriptableObject's array indirectly
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project '1303188.zip'
2. Select "New IMGUI Drawer Test.asset"
3. Set the Objects With IMGUI Drawers > Size value to 5
4. Press CTRL + Z (Undo)
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: The error doesn't appear in the Console Window
Actual result: The error appears "Retrieving array element that was out of bounds" in the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (UIElements are not introduced)
- Errors appear after adding/removing an item programmatically in the ScriptableObject's array
- Not reproducible after modifying ScriptableObject's array by changing Property Fields values in the Inspector view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project