Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multiple errors appear after modifying ScriptableObject's array indirectly
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project '1303188.zip'
2. Select "New IMGUI Drawer Test.asset"
3. Set the Objects With IMGUI Drawers > Size value to 5
4. Press CTRL + Z (Undo)
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: The error doesn't appear in the Console Window
Actual result: The error appears "Retrieving array element that was out of bounds" in the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (UIElements are not introduced)
- Errors appear after adding/removing an item programmatically in the ScriptableObject's array
- Not reproducible after modifying ScriptableObject's array by changing Property Fields values in the Inspector view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name