Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Error with .NET Standard 2.0 assemblies depending on their place in Assets
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: `1` and `2` are output in the console
3) Insert one of the two .dll in their respective folder:
a) Assets/Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.dll into email@example.com
b) Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Play it again
"Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.JsonConfigurationFileParser:VisitJObject due to: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. assembly:Newtonsoft.Json, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>"
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete