Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Error with .NET Standard 2.0 assemblies depending on their place in Assets
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: `1` and `2` are output in the console
3) Insert one of the two .dll in their respective folder:
a) Assets/Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.dll into firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into email@example.com
4) Play it again
"Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.JsonConfigurationFileParser:VisitJObject due to: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. assembly:Newtonsoft.Json, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>"
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made