Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Error with .NET Standard 2.0 assemblies depending on their place in Assets
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: `1` and `2` are output in the console
3) Insert one of the two .dll in their respective folder:
a) Assets/Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.dll into email@example.com
b) Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Play it again
"Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.JsonConfigurationFileParser:VisitJObject due to: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. assembly:Newtonsoft.Json, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>"
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project