Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Error with .NET Standard 2.0 assemblies depending on their place in Assets
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: `1` and `2` are output in the console
3) Insert one of the two .dll in their respective folder:
a) Assets/Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.dll into firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into email@example.com
4) Play it again
"Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.JsonConfigurationFileParser:VisitJObject due to: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. assembly:Newtonsoft.Json, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>"
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in: 2020.2.2f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 2019.4.17f1