Search Issue Tracker
Error when trying to open a custom EditorWindow
Steps to reproduce :
- open the project attached
- go to Window > Settings Editor with Namespace and notice the errors in the console
Instance of SettingsEditor couldn't be created because there is no script with that name.
RockPocket.Editor.Settings.SettingsEditor:Init() (at Assets/Editor/SettingsEditor.cs:28)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode