Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Error when assigning unity_SpecCube0/1 with SetMaterialPropertyBlock.SetTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select the Chrome Sphere object
3. Drag the Blend slider
4. Observe console
Result:"Texture aux property (unity_SpecCube0_HDR) should never be a built-in name!"
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.3.7p2
Bug first appears in 5.4
-The error itself does not appear to impact the game or scene in any real way
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd