Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Error when assigning unity_SpecCube0/1 with SetMaterialPropertyBlock.SetTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select the Chrome Sphere object
3. Drag the Blend slider
4. Observe console
Result:"Texture aux property (unity_SpecCube0_HDR) should never be a built-in name!"
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.3.7p2
Bug first appears in 5.4
-The error itself does not appear to impact the game or scene in any real way
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown