Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Error when assigning unity_SpecCube0/1 with SetMaterialPropertyBlock.SetTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Select the Chrome Sphere object
3. Drag the Blend slider
4. Observe console
Result:"Texture aux property (unity_SpecCube0_HDR) should never be a built-in name!"
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.3.7p2
Bug first appears in 5.4
-The error itself does not appear to impact the game or scene in any real way
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first