Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Error "The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI..." is thrown when selecting multiple prefabs in Project view
1. Import attached project.
2. Select the prefabs in Project view. ("GameObject" and "GameObject 1")
3. Observe console.
Expected results: No error should be thrown.
Actual results: Error is thrown:
"The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead."
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject