Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Error "The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI..." is thrown when selecting multiple prefabs in Project view
1. Import attached project.
2. Select the prefabs in Project view. ("GameObject" and "GameObject 1")
3. Observe console.
Expected results: No error should be thrown.
Actual results: Error is thrown:
"The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead."
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras