Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Error "The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI..." is thrown when selecting multiple prefabs in Project view
1. Import attached project.
2. Select the prefabs in Project view. ("GameObject" and "GameObject 1")
3. Observe console.
Expected results: No error should be thrown.
Actual results: Error is thrown:
"The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead."
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures