Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Error "The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI..." is thrown when selecting multiple prefabs in Project view
1. Import attached project.
2. Select the prefabs in Project view. ("GameObject" and "GameObject 1")
3. Observe console.
Expected results: No error should be thrown.
Actual results: Error is thrown:
"The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead."
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices