Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
"Error terminating external process" message is thrown when rotating the Sun Source before Lightmap finishes baking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1179901.zip"
2. Change the rotation of the Directional Light over and over before Lightmap finishes baking
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No information messages are thrown
Actual result: "Error terminating external process: Access is denied" information messages are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
The issue is reproducible only when Environment Lighting Source is set to Skybox.
The issue is reproducible only when baked Global Illumination is enabled.
The issue is reproducible only when the Directional Light's mode is set to Realtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved