Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
"Error terminating external process" message is thrown when rotating the Sun Source before Lightmap finishes baking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1179901.zip"
2. Change the rotation of the Directional Light over and over before Lightmap finishes baking
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No information messages are thrown
Actual result: "Error terminating external process: Access is denied" information messages are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
The issue is reproducible only when Environment Lighting Source is set to Skybox.
The issue is reproducible only when baked Global Illumination is enabled.
The issue is reproducible only when the Directional Light's mode is set to Realtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included