Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Error report when slicing spritesheet on Mac only
1. Open project to scene 'Tiles'
2. Select 'spritesheet' in assets, change its texture type to 'sprite'
3. Right click on spritesheet, select reimport.
4. Select Window/Sprite Editor with spritesheet still selected
5. Select 'Slice' in upper left corner, choose Type: Grid, Pivot: Top Left.
6. Close Slice window and hit Apply in the top right of Sprite Editor window. (this generates error)
7. Return to the slice window, hit the 'slice' button again. (this re-generates error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display