Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Error report when slicing spritesheet on Mac only
1. Open project to scene 'Tiles'
2. Select 'spritesheet' in assets, change its texture type to 'sprite'
3. Right click on spritesheet, select reimport.
4. Select Window/Sprite Editor with spritesheet still selected
5. Select 'Slice' in upper left corner, choose Type: Grid, Pivot: Top Left.
6. Close Slice window and hit Apply in the top right of Sprite Editor window. (this generates error)
7. Return to the slice window, hit the 'slice' button again. (this re-generates error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window