Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error of MeshCollider appear when Mesh Collider component is added to the Mesh and built to platform
1. Open attached project
2. Add a MeshCollider component to MyMesh
3. Build and run
Actual result: Error appears, the second build fails
Expected result: There should be no errors when building to platforms.
Reproduced in:2017.4.30f1; 2018.4.4f1; 2019.1.10f1; 2019.2.0b10; 2019.3.0a9
Error: This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'MyMesh' Mesh: 'pG_stair_01') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.
Workaround: Enable read and write for the mesh
Note: First build succeeds, after that all builds fail.
Note: same for building to standalone and android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine