Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Error of MeshCollider appear when Mesh Collider component is added to the Mesh and built to platform
1. Open attached project
2. Add a MeshCollider component to MyMesh
3. Build and run
Actual result: Error appears, the second build fails
Expected result: There should be no errors when building to platforms.
Reproduced in:2017.4.30f1; 2018.4.4f1; 2019.1.10f1; 2019.2.0b10; 2019.3.0a9
Error: This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'MyMesh' Mesh: 'pG_stair_01') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.
Workaround: Enable read and write for the mesh
Note: First build succeeds, after that all builds fail.
Note: same for building to standalone and android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces