Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error of MeshCollider appear when Mesh Collider component is added to the Mesh and built to platform
1. Open attached project
2. Add a MeshCollider component to MyMesh
3. Build and run
Actual result: Error appears, the second build fails
Expected result: There should be no errors when building to platforms.
Reproduced in:2017.4.30f1; 2018.4.4f1; 2019.1.10f1; 2019.2.0b10; 2019.3.0a9
Error: This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'MyMesh' Mesh: 'pG_stair_01') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.
Workaround: Enable read and write for the mesh
Note: First build succeeds, after that all builds fail.
Note: same for building to standalone and android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target