Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error of MeshCollider appear when Mesh Collider component is added to the Mesh and built to platform
1. Open attached project
2. Add a MeshCollider component to MyMesh
3. Build and run
Actual result: Error appears, the second build fails
Expected result: There should be no errors when building to platforms.
Reproduced in:2017.4.30f1; 2018.4.4f1; 2019.1.10f1; 2019.2.0b10; 2019.3.0a9
Error: This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'MyMesh' Mesh: 'pG_stair_01') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.
Workaround: Enable read and write for the mesh
Note: First build succeeds, after that all builds fail.
Note: same for building to standalone and android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU