Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Error message is thrown when referencing an inactive ArticulationBody from a Joint
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1293798.zip" and scene "Connected-articulation"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "Articulation" game object (child of "Fixed")
3. In the Inspector window set the "Articulation Body" component to inactive
4. Enter and exit Play Mode
5. Observe error in the Console window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Error "Transform has 'gArticulationHierarchyChangeHandle' hierarchy interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a14 (Articulation Body was introduced yet)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.