Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Error message is hardly readable because of the background colour
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a serial key which has reached its max number of activations
2. Attempt to activate serial key in the editor
3. Observe that text in the blue colour is hardly readable with the dark red background colour
Please also note two dots at the end of the same sentence.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect