Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Error is thrown when moving components up/down in Prefab variant after pressing "Open Prefab"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "Repro1167440.zip" Project
2. Double click on "GameObject Variant.prefab" to enter Prefab Mode
3. Move one of the scripts up/down
4. Click "Open Prefab" in the Pop-up window
5. Observe the console
Expected Behaviour: The original Prefab is opened without any Errors
Actual Behaviour: The Errors are present in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.3.4f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0a2, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Note: Could not test with 2017.4 as there are no Prefab Variants
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler