Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Error CS8035 is thrown on opening a project when using rulesets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "SparkTools.zip"
2. Notice the Console
Expected result: No error is thrown in the Console
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.4f1
Error thrown is error CS8035: Error reading ruleset file A:\Development\SparkTools\Source\SparkTools\Packages\com.sparkade.sparktools.objectpooling\Runtime\Sparkade.SparkTools.ObjectPooling.ruleset - File not found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete