Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Error CS8035 is thrown on opening a project when using rulesets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "SparkTools.zip"
2. Notice the Console
Expected result: No error is thrown in the Console
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.4f1
Error thrown is error CS8035: Error reading ruleset file A:\Development\SparkTools\Source\SparkTools\Packages\com.sparkade.sparktools.objectpooling\Runtime\Sparkade.SparkTools.ObjectPooling.ruleset - File not found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode