Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Error CS8035 is thrown on opening a project when using rulesets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "SparkTools.zip"
2. Notice the Console
Expected result: No error is thrown in the Console
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.4f1
Error thrown is error CS8035: Error reading ruleset file A:\Development\SparkTools\Source\SparkTools\Packages\com.sparkade.sparktools.objectpooling\Runtime\Sparkade.SparkTools.ObjectPooling.ruleset - File not found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name