Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 0.51.0
Found in [Package]
Error CS0029 thrown when using SetComponent with an item of a DynamicBuffer and an index
1. Open the attached project "1237893_ErrorDOTS.zip"
2. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: There is an error:
"Assets/Scripts/Systems/TestSystem.cs(19,84): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'int' to 'SomeState'"
Reproducible with: 0.17.0-preview.42, 0.50.0-preview.24, 0.50.1-preview.2 (2020.3.35f1)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.0.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder