Search Issue Tracker
Environment variables dropped when using Unity Hub 2.0.0
How to reproduce:
1. Open cmd and write the following:
"C:\Program Files\Unity Hub\Unity Hub.exe"
2. In Hub, open "HubBug_01" project
3. Observe Console
Expected result: "Path: C:\Projects\HubBug_01" and "Foo bar: HelloFooBar" are printed
Actual result: "FOO_BAR not defined." is printed, nothing about path is printed
To get the expected result rewrite step 1 with last line changed:
"C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.1.1f1\Editor\Unity.exe" -projectPath
Reproducible with: 2.0.0
Not reproducible with: older Hub versions (user states, I was unable to test)
Dec 08, 2019 17:35
Nov 19, 2019 02:03
This is a major problem for us as well.
Needs to be fixed asap.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Environment variable passing fixed in Hub v2.1