Search Issue Tracker
Unity Editor throws empty errors when PATHEXT Environment Variable is overriden in User Environment Variables
How to reproduce:
1. Open Environment Variables window (Control Panel -> System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables)
2. Create a PATHEXT User Environment Variable
3. Set the Variable value to %PATHEXT%;.RB;.RBW
4. Open Unity Hub
5. Create a new project or open an existing one
6. Create a new script
Expected result: Script is created and no errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Script is created and empty error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2019.2.15f1
Reproducible with Unity Hub versions: 2.2.0, 2.2.1
- The following error message is logged in the Editor.Log: Editor\Data\Tools\RoslynScripts\..\..\Tools\Roslyn\csc"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned