Search Issue Tracker
Environment sprites are not shown in the standalone build
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene V2
- press play and notice the environment sprites
- build for standalone and choose x86
- build and run the game
- press play and notice the environment sprites are missing
Regression from 4.3b3.
This is caused by upgrading a project. Reimporting all textures should fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)