Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b20, 2023.2.0a18
Environment reflections are not updated per camera
In a multi camera setup, setting RenderSetting.customReflectionTexture per camera does not work.
Steps to repro:
# Open attached repro project
# Enter playmode
# Observe that the center portion of the sphere
Expected: Since the reflection swapper is setting the skybox and the reflection texture, it would be expected to see the night sky in the central portion of the sphere.
Actual: The day sky is visible.
Note: Switching to regular forward and disabling one of the reflection probes can give an idea of the expected result as the environment reflection texture is then passed as a local one (remember to enter playmode). See attached image.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()