Search Issue Tracker
Environment.StackTrace skips the top frame on 32-bit Windows players on IL2CPP
This affects both Standalone Player and UWP.
Why won't fix: This happens because the Visual C++ compiler does not emit function prolog to save old "ebp" and put "esp" (where the caller address is) into "ebp" in Environment.get_StackTrace. That makes CaptureStackBacktrace Windows API not see the caller of Environment.Stacktrace. Since we don't control the codegen for Microsoft's compiler, we can't really fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode