Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Entering Scene View in Play Mode crashes with UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1230441"
2. Open the "2DTest" Scene
3. Open the Tile Palette
4. Draw a few tiles on the Tilemap
5. Enter Play mode
6. Switch to the Scene window
Expected result: Editor switches from Game view to Scene view with no issues
Actual result: Editor throws an error or crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1
1. If the error message was thrown exit Play mode and repeat the steps 5 and 6. The Editor should crash after a few tries
2. The crash also occurs without using the Tile Palette, however it less consistent
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails