Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Entering Playmode with Scene Reload disabled crashes when DestroyImmediate is used in OnDisable
1. Launch the attached 'ProjectY' project with -debugallocator argument (to reproduce the crash faster)
2. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1 (Enter Play Mode Settings introduced in 2019.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio