Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.3f1, 2023.2.0a22
Enter The Room test scene is noisier
The test content library nightlies uncovered a difference in the visual output of the Enter The Room project scene with partly occluded emissive meshes.
Steps to reproduce:
# Open the [Enter-The-Room test scene|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/Enter-The-Room/blob/main/Assets/_Project/Scenes/TestScenes/EmissivesTest01.unity] and bake
# Run the `[Validate Enter-The-Room|https://unity-ci.cds.internal.unity3d.com/project/1935/branch/main/jobDefinition/.yamato%2Fproject-validation.yml%23validate_enter-the-room]` job on the Test Content Library
The regression is traced back to: [light-transport/fix-modelimporter-marginmethod|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/30163]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)