Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
EnlightenRuntimeManager.PostUpdate takes time when realtime GI is disabled
When realtime GI is disabled we should not be spending any time in tracking scene changes. However that is currently not true and e.g. in certain projects we spend 5ms on tracking lights and environment lighting. We should stop doing that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There are 38 extra AudioSources in the Scene
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene