Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
EnlightenRuntimeManager.PostUpdate takes time when realtime GI is disabled
When realtime GI is disabled we should not be spending any time in tracking scene changes. However that is currently not true and e.g. in certain projects we spend 5ms on tracking lights and environment lighting. We should stop doing that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name