Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[Enlighten] Memory leak. Mesh is leaking after exiting play mode when realtime GI is enabled.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/II0t8SQHea5a8tq
2. Open 't1' scene;
3. Open Profiler window (Window>Profiler);
4. In the left panel of the Profiler window select 'Memory' tab;
5. Launch the scene;
6. In the Profiler window notice and remember 'Meshes' field number;
7. Exit Play mode;
8. Launch the scene again;
9. Observe 'Meshes' number in the Profiler window.
Mesh number is the same.
Meshes number increases after reloading the scene invoking inevitable memory leak. See attached video.
- The issue is reproducible only when Realtime GI is checked in the Lighting settings window; doesn't reproduce with Baked GI;
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.1.2f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and Mac;
- The issue is stably reproducible in Editor; could not consistently reproduce in Standalone player, yet for user it did repro in Windows and PS4 Standalone player (see initial user comment);
- The issue happens only when there is at least one static object in the scene, it doesn't happen when all objects in the scene are dynamic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted