Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "SelectionUtility_2020.2.1f1" project
2. Open the custom Test window (Test->Show Window)
3. In the Test window's search bar type "a"
4. Press the "x" at the end of the search bar to clear the search string
Expected results: The console has logged two "Changed" messages, one after typing "a", one after clearing the search string
Actual results: The console has logged only one "Changed" message, only after typing "a"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR