Search Issue Tracker
Encoding.GetEncoding("big5") failure when building with [IL2CPP]
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the scripting backend
Notice that when running, XCode outputs an error to the log:
ArgumentException:Endoding name 'big5' not supported.
When running in editor, this works as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on:
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(Mono2x)
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.1.1
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(IL2CPP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.