Search Issue Tracker
Encoding.GetEncoding("big5") failure when building with [IL2CPP]
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the scripting backend
Notice that when running, XCode outputs an error to the log:
ArgumentException:Endoding name 'big5' not supported.
When running in editor, this works as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on:
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(Mono2x)
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.1.1
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(IL2CPP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped