Search Issue Tracker
Encoding.GetEncoding("big5") failure when building with [IL2CPP]
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the scripting backend
Notice that when running, XCode outputs an error to the log:
ArgumentException:Endoding name 'big5' not supported.
When running in editor, this works as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on:
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(Mono2x)
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.1.1
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(IL2CPP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser