Search Issue Tracker
Encoding.GetEncoding("big5") failure when building with [IL2CPP]
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the scripting backend
Notice that when running, XCode outputs an error to the log:
ArgumentException:Endoding name 'big5' not supported.
When running in editor, this works as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on:
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(Mono2x)
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.1.1
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1(IL2CPP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object