Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.1.2
Found in [Package]
Enabling FXAA results in a worse effect than No Anti-Aliasing when using RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "anti-aliasing" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "Camera" GameObject (child of the "Renderer" GameObject)
4. In the Inspector, "Post-process Layer" Component switch the Anti-aliasing Mode between "No-Anti-aliasing" and "FXAA"
5. In the Game view compare the image quality
Expected results: When the "FXAA" is enabled the car looks better
Actual results: When the "FXAA" is enabled the car looks worse
Reproducible with: 3.1.0 (2019.4.28f1), 3.1.1 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 3.0.3 (2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off