Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Enabling Callstacks in Profiler Window hangs Editor
Enabling Callstacks feature in Playmode causes Editor hang
1. Open Project with scripts (e.g. one attached to case 1244193)
2. Open ProfilerWindow.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Switch to Editor profiling.
5. Press Callstacks button in Profiler Window
Actual result: Editor hangs.
Expected result: Editor does not hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout