Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Enabling Callstacks in Profiler Window hangs Editor
Enabling Callstacks feature in Playmode causes Editor hang
1. Open Project with scripts (e.g. one attached to case 1244193)
2. Open ProfilerWindow.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Switch to Editor profiling.
5. Press Callstacks button in Profiler Window
Actual result: Editor hangs.
Expected result: Editor does not hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab