Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Enabling Callstacks in Profiler Window hangs Editor
Enabling Callstacks feature in Playmode causes Editor hang
1. Open Project with scripts (e.g. one attached to case 1244193)
2. Open ProfilerWindow.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Switch to Editor profiling.
5. Press Callstacks button in Profiler Window
Actual result: Editor hangs.
Expected result: Editor does not hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules