Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Enabling Callstacks in Profiler Window hangs Editor
Enabling Callstacks feature in Playmode causes Editor hang
1. Open Project with scripts (e.g. one attached to case 1244193)
2. Open ProfilerWindow.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Switch to Editor profiling.
5. Press Callstacks button in Profiler Window
Actual result: Editor hangs.
Expected result: Editor does not hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up