Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Enabling Callstacks in Profiler Window hangs Editor
Enabling Callstacks feature in Playmode causes Editor hang
1. Open Project with scripts (e.g. one attached to case 1244193)
2. Open ProfilerWindow.
3. Enter Playmode
4. Switch to Editor profiling.
5. Press Callstacks button in Profiler Window
Actual result: Editor hangs.
Expected result: Editor does not hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field